Are you interested in volunteering for an organization where your time and efforts are valued?
Consider volunteering for NHF Nevada Today!
NHF Nevada has many volunteer opportunities available for adults, and youth ages 14+. If you would like to start making a difference today, please fill out the form below or email us at email@example.com and let's get started!
- Fundraising Committee – Would you like to get involved in the development and planning of fundraising events for NHF Nevada? Bikes in your Blood, Charity Golf, Wine Fest, and new fundraising events would be organized through this committee.
- Walk Team Captain – Create a Unite for Bleeding Disorders team, raise funds & awareness for the bleeding disorders community! Click HERE for more information about the Unite for Bleeding Disorders Annual Walk.
- Program Committee – Help us shape our program offerings with your ideas about activities, events, and meaningful workshops that enhance how our community learns, plays, and works together.
- Camp Volunteer – Summer Camp is a lot of fun, and a lot of volunteers are needed to make it the best experience for kids of all ages. We are always looking for more counselors and assistance with transportation, set-up, and supply organization.
- Hispanic Program Committee – Create meaningful programs and outreach to Nevada’s Spanish speaking community.
- Professional Services Volunteer – Like any other business, the chapter finds itself in need of professional services from time to time. If you have skills or services (i.e., IT, Printing, Graphic Design, Photography, Entertainment, Daycare/Babysitting, etc.) that you would be willing to donate to the Chapter, please let us know.
- Event Day Volunteer – Help is often needed for set-up before events, at the registration table, and all throughout event day until post-event clean-up. All of our events rely on volunteers to like you to keep things running smoothly and allow our staff to focus on the event program.
- General Office Help – Volunteer opportunities at the office include mailings, data entry, bag stuffing, gift/auction basket assembly, truck loading, and various tasks to help the staff prepare for events.
Information about serving on our Advisory Board of Directors can be found on our Who We Are page or contact directly the Executive Director, Jacob Murdock at firstname.lastname@example.org