Winter Wine Fest is Now Wine Fest!
Saturday, April 17th at 6:00 pm
Swirl. Sip. Bid. Repeat. Support the Nevada Chapter of the National Hemophilia Foundation during our annual Wine Fest featuring a Wine Tasting and Silent Auction. All proceeds raised stay right here in Nevada to provide support and advocacy to Nevada children and families with bleeding disorders.
Register for Wine Fest by visiting: http://bit.ly/NHFNVWineFest and clicking "Register/Create A Page"
This year's wine fest is a virtual event led by “Wine Hosts” who will register a tasting room and set a fundraising goal for their room. Tasting Room’s will receive benefits based on the level of funds they raise:
- Basic Tasting Room: $50 - $349 Raised
- Wine Box with sponsor swag items and informational brochures
- Invitation to live tasting class on zoom led by a wine expert on how to properly taste wine
- List of recommended wines and menu shared with Host
- Lounge Level Tasting Room: $350 - $499 Raised
- Lounge level hosts will receive a “Tasting Lounge Kit” including a set of 10 tasting glasses, 10 coasters, and 10 paper write-on wine glass tags, 10 tasting notebooks & pens
- All items provided to Basic Tasting Rooms
- VIP Tasting Room: $500+ Raised
- Hosts will receive a “VIP Kit” including 10 premium wine glasses, four bottles of wine, a chocolate pairing tasting box, and $50 gift cards to provide hors d’oeuvres to guests
- Invitation to the join the event early and be lead by a wine expert in a private wine tasting class leading a tasting of the four wines
- Early Access to Silent Auction starting on Monday, April 12th
- All items provided to Lounge & Basic Rooms
We are seeking donations of silent auction prizes to benefit our youth and family programs serving those affected by bleeding disorders across Nevada. If you are interested in donating a silent auction prize and having your business or product featured at this exclusive wine event, please contact Kaley at firstname.lastname@example.org or 702-529-2844