Online Programs: Serving Our Community In New Ways
The COVID-19 Outbreak has placed the bleeding disorders community in uncharted waters. Now more than ever we must find ways to stay connected. In response, the Nevada Chapter has developed a series of web-based opportunities to reduce isolation, share information, and build a sense of connection. We encourage our bleeding disorders community to take advantage of these new ways to access our programs as we all practice social distancing and stay home for Nevada.
Spring Fest Web Conference - March 28th
SPRING FEST WEB-CONFERENCE
English: 9:30 am – 11:30 am, Saturday, March 28th - Spanish: 1 pm – 2:30 pm, Saturday, March 28th
Virtually attend from any smart phone, tablet, laptop or computer!
How It Works: The day before the event all registered participants will receive a special login link that you can access from any device with internet connection (smart phone, tablet, laptop, computer).
Prizes & Incentives: All participants who are logged in for the full 90 minutes (10 am -11:30 am) and complete a survey at the end of the web-conference will receive:
- A Spring Fest Goody Box shipped to your home complete with all the special goodies from our conference sponsors, informational material, and a special gift card for a surprise family prize!
- The first 5 families to login will receive a $25 Target Gift Card Door Prize. Must be logged in for the entire web-conference and complete survey to be eligible.
- Additionally, we will do random prize drawings for participants who respond to questions during the session.
9:30 am Login
10:00 am Welcome & Chapter Update – Betsy VanDeusen
10:10 am HTCNV Community Update – Amber Federizo
10:55 am Q&A
11:00 am Gold Sponsors Live Presentations & Prize Drawings
11:25 am Next Steps (How to receive your goody box & prizes)
Themed Thursday Happy Hours:
Grab your cup of tea or beverage of choice and join us online to chat, see familiar faces, and feel connected.
- Thursday April 2nd 4 pm - 5 pm: Theme - Quarantine Parenting: How are we all staying sane while everyone's home!
- Thursday April 9th 4 pm - 5 pm: Theme - Familia de Sangre Check-In: Spanish language chat
- Thursday April 16th 4 pm - 5 pm: Theme - Teen Time: Tips to avoid the Stir Crazy
- more sessions to be added as needed.
Technology: All of our online programs are offered over Zoom. It is a free service with a downloadable app for your smart phone, tablet or you can go online. All sessions have video chat options - which we encourage because seeing familiar faces (other than the ones you're stuck at home with) can help reduce isolation and increase your mental health.
How do I login? Register for events just like you would for an in-person event under the Events Calendar. Login info will be sent to all registered attendees the day before the web-program.